UNUSUAL Solid STERLING Silver Pencil Sharpener Hallmarked and Dated 2011 *SUPER*
CAST IRON TOY 1906 CAR PENCIL SHARPENER – SIMPLEX
Cast Metal Miniature Airplane(Maybe Bronze??)pencil sharpener
Metal Coppertone Liberty Bell on Stand Pencil Sharpener
Brass Miniature Mini Detailed Meal Grinder Shaped Pencil Sharpener
Pencil Sharpener – Cast Iron – Old Fashioned Fire Hose 2 1/2″h x 3″w
Die-cast Metal Coffee Grinder Pencil Sharpener w Drawer
CAST IRON TOYS Train/1906 Car Simplex PENCIL SHARPENER
Coppertone Metal Pencil Sharpener Mini Stage Coach w Gear Doll House Figurine
Brass Clock with Movable Parts Pencil Sharpener made in Spain •
1982 SAN FRANCISCO SOUVENIR BRASS CABLE CAR/PENCIL SHARPENER~NEW w/ORIGINAL BOX
Metal Car Pencil Sharpener
Play Me miniatures pencil sharpeners lot of 12 die cast metal bronze look
SET OF 2 MINIATURE DIE CAST PENCIL SHARPENERS,ANTIQUE FINISH
Lot 4 Brass/Metal Pencil Sharpeners Plane Liberty Bell 2 Battle ships/Boats
2 NEW METAL DIE CAST MINIATURE PENCIL SHARPENERS, ANTIQUE FINISHED
9 Vintage Miniature Brass Pencil Sharpeners Train Cowboy Boot Ship Plane Saddle
CAST METAL PENCIL SHARPENERS SET OF 6
LOT OF 5 MINIATURE CAST IRON PENCIL SHARPENERS
Five Great Pencil Sharpeners
A good pencil sharpener is a must-have item for anyone who regularity uses this type of writing instrument. There are a lot to choose from, so deciding on one can be a bit of a challenge. That is why you should check out these great sharpeners from such top manufacturers as Dahle and Swingline. They are great for use at school, home, and work, and they’re all well-made so you can be confident you purchased the right one. Let’s take a look at these products….
- Dahle Chubby. This is a great sharpener for creative types and younger students. The Chubby is a canister sharpener that has a colorful lid. In fact, three colors are available: red, yellow, and blue. These products are ergonomically friendly and are easy to empty and clean. The blade is made from high-quality German steel and can be replaced if it becomes dull. This product will add a bit of color to any office.
- Dahle Metal Wedge. These handheld devices are small enough to fit in your pocket, but they still do a great job. There are two types available: the first product has a single hole that can accommodate standard pencils while the second has two holes, including one that’s perfect for oversized writing utensils. As with the Chubby, the blades in these sharpeners are replaceable and honed from first-rate German steel.
- Dahle Professional Rotary. This product is one of Dahle’s best. It has an automatic cutting system that allows you to choose how sharp your pencil will be. When your pencil reaches your desired sharpness, it will spin freely in the device until you remove it, thus it won’t be over-sharpened.. You can sharpen standard, oversized, and colored pencils with this device and you can remove the Solingen steel blades if you need to replace or clean them. This sharpener comes with mounting hardware but you can use it wherever you want.
- Swingline Compact Electric. This Swingline model is handheld and provides electric sharpening wherever you go. It works quickly and quietly, and can be powered either by batteries or an AC adapter. (The adapter is included.) Each unit has a lead saver feature that ensures your pencil will be sharpened just enough. The blades are fashioned from carbon steel. These sharpeners easy to empty and they are covered by a limited two-year warranty.
- Swingline Optima Electric. If you want one of the best electric pencil sharpeners available, the Swingline Optima is what you need. This product is capable of sharpening six different kinds of pencils, including rectangular ones, and like the Swingline Compact, it operates very quietly. This unit is protected from overheating thanks to a thermal cut-off and it won’t over-sharpen your writing utensils because it has the same lead saver feature as the Compact. Finally, it’s backed by a fantastic limited lifetime warranty.
To get your writing implements ready to use, pick up one of these great products today so you can start sharpening. You’ll be glad you did!
About the Author
If you’re like to purchase a Great Pencil Sharpener, you should visit Mybinding.com. They have a great selection of these products and they also have a terrific assortment of High-Quality Staplers. Plus, you can get free shipping on all orders over $75.00. Check it out for yourself today!
How do you sharpen the blade of a pencil sharpener?
I have a xacto pencil sharpener and the motor runs, the blade spins, but it doesn’t sharpen pencils. I took it apart, and there is nothing that is blocking the blade from sharpening the pencil. I already googled this and found nothing, so any suggestions are welcome. No really, just throw stuff out there, it might work… I hope it works…
can you unscrew the metal blade part and slide it along another metal stick?
I used to work at a restaurant and they would take a metal stick-like thing and slide the blade of the knife against it to sharpen the knives.